Friday, April 15, 2011

We got love and hate it's the only way.

The Broken Social Scene concert was fucking amazing. They played all of my favorite songs and when they played "Lover's Spit' I cried. Part of it was because I was moved by the song but the other reason I cried was because I had become sad listening to Jessica S's problems with her little sister Amanda and then hearing that Amy is having the same problems with Shannon.
I was a wreck after hearing all these secrets and problems. I have too much sympathy and empathy for people. That is what my problems is and I feel like I'm carrying all this weight on my shoulders and it sucks.
I need to stop caring so much and letting others and their problems affect me so much but I don't know how to stop caring. I'll always care. Even if something happened to my any of my evil ex-boyfriends I would be crying for them. I'll always care for people. Even mean people who don't deserve it.
Nick and I invited Greg because some scalpers were selling tickets for twenty bucks. It is very awkward for me to be around Greg I feel like he likes me and still don't know if I like him like that anymore. I don't know what I feel for people anymore.
I spotted John and Justin and I got all panicky with sweaty palms and pits. It was horrible so I made my mind to just go up to Justin and say "hi", seeing as were better friends than John and I ever were. Justin hugged me and asked me about my Disney pass and blah, blah. I looked over at John while we talked a few times but he was just watching the concert. Then after a pause in our conversation I felt weird so I just waved at John and said, "Hi". He didn't even respond, he just smiled at me I think. Sigh.
People are weird, especially people of the opposite sex...

No comments:

Post a Comment