4/12/11
It is currently 6:25 am in the morning and I still have not fallen asleep, so I shall write about this past week.
Currently, I am still lost, weird and going for broke and now that we have established this I'd like to share that...I can't produce a proper reason for not being able to stop my brain from thinking.
Yesterday, Greg came over and he seemed lonely and sad? It wasn't until after he left that I realized he had been crying earlier outside while he was with Nick talking. I guess the "Molly" depleted his seratonin. His sadness is interesting to me because I on the other hand feel nothing.
I feel neither sad, glad, mad or horny. Nothing. I feel absolutely nothing. I wish I could feel something but I currently am numb.
Greg and Nick said they had such an amazing time doing the X this weekend but I did not have an awesome time. It was only satisfactory because I was able to leave the house for a few days this weekend. The drugs are not working, my best friend Nick is not working. My hook ups are not working. "Nothing" is working.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:
Post a Comment