
Yesterday I went and spent a bunch of money. First I bought a season pass to Disneyland, then I bought turquoise hair dye. Then I decided to go to the mall and dragged Nick along and this acquaintance I know named Franko (Alex's cousin) came with us too. I went to H&M and Forever 21 and that's it. Then I took Franko home and Nick called me to tell me that the feral momma cat living outside our house had finally went into labor and had her kittens and if I could buy him cigarettes.
When I came home after my impulsive shopping spree it was already about 9 o'clock at night.
I went and told Nick and Robert that we should get the kittens out and bring them inside so we all worked together to this.
I felt like it was a sort of bonding experience for the three of us. I helped "Momma cat" have her last kitten. Nick took a liking to it because he actually saw it being born. He wants to name it "Lucifer" like from the Cinderella movie. I like this one striped cat but I have to really thinl about if I want another cat to take care of. I stayed up the whole night until like four in the morning making sure she wasn't smothering them which dogs and cats tend to do on accident.
I can't wait until Nick comes back home with my USB cable for my phone. I'm going out with Brittany Wills tomorrow to some show her boyfriend's playing. I finally get to get out and mingle with people.
No comments:
Post a Comment