Sunday, April 3, 2011

The story of Skosh Micheal Symon

I met Skosh when I was 20 and he was 21. Or I'm not sure, in 2007 I met him through mutual friends and before I knew it we were fucking and he had a 16 year old girlfriend named Emily at the time. Yes, I helped him cheat on her with me. If that makes any sense. At the time he had just gotten in trouble for "the rape" and now that I look back he was always trashed or fucked up on drugs because he was depressed about the situation he was in. He told me the story and invariably the story has changed over time...
What ended up happening is I started having feelings for him and I broke off our "tryst" and I told him I never wanted to talk to him again. So apparently he got a DUI and this helped him go to prison faster and he didn't get out until 2009? 2010? And then I found him on facebook on the fourth of july last year but then he got busted for violating his parole for smoking pot and got sent back to jail for six months and he barely got out in January this year. That is why he messaged me and blah, blah, that's how we started this torrid love affair that has left me emotionally, drained beyond compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment