Sunday, April 3, 2011

"Everything is loveless and mediocre."


Yesterday was boring and the day before was too even though Nick and I had a little adventure going to his parent's house. Greg was there as usual and Nick's father's friend. A guy who apparently has gotten arrested for you know what..yeah, it seems like my life is intertwined with this horrible crime.

No wonder I can't find myself a normal, person to date. I must wave my freak flag high and people probably notice it. Even Skosh told me last night that I'm a little weird. I guess I am. My life has been one, weird trip and half.

I drove to Skosh's parent's house to pick up his phone charger he left in his mother's car yesterday and they paid me $40.00 bucks for gas to drive it to Skosh's apartment in Escondido. I had nothing better to do (at that time!) so I drove down there expecting to stay until Monday afternoon but that is not what happened, not at all...

Ten minutes after I got to Skosh's house I got a text message from Kevin. "I think you should come over my house right now. I can't, I'm in Escondido for the weekend. You should of texted me two hours ago. Lol, k."

I got drunk and stoned because I couldn't bring myself to fuck Skosh while being sober. I should of taken my behavior to be a sign. We had sex like five or six times last night and this morning because he kept losing his boner and he claimed it was because of smoking pot. But I don't know and I don't really care anymore. I couldn't orgam so I finally, gave up and he came of course. No surprise there!

Then this morning I woke up and heard someone knocking on the front door so I woke up Skosh and told him to answer it. He didn't come back to bed after answering the door but I was half asleep and decided to fall back asleep. A police officer walked into the bedroom and woke me up and asked me to get dressed and come into the living room. I was shocked to say the least and I started to get weary. I came out there in a blanket and I found two cops in the living room including the one who woke me up. I couldn't believe it, apparently they were here because they were doing a routine check up on Skosh and they were searching his apartment for things that don't belong in there or things he's not allowed to have.

What eventually ended up happening is that they were searching for anything to bust him for and they sure as hell found it. (I was scared they were going to search my stuff and find my Adderrall, drug paraphenalia or Xanax which would have landed me in jail if not for one, but all three. But that never happened obviously.) They found nudie pics on his hard drive and he's not allowed to have provocative pictures of women or young children on his computer or in his possession. So they arrested him and he almost cried it was sad. He asked me if he could kiss me goodbye and I kissed him goodbye which made me feel weird. Then they took him away and they left me alone in Skosh's apartment with all his stuff. His dad called his phone later and I spoke with him and he asked me to return his phone and apartment keys to them and to unplug all his appliances in the apartment. Then his mother called me on his phone and told me to take any food I wanted so it wouldn't go to waste.

I started packing Skosh's books, Dvds and his food up. It felt really sad like he was dead and I was packing up his things to remember him but that wasn't the case Either way it was really fucked up and depressing. I finally left yesterday afternoon around 4:30 and got back into town around 5:30 to deliver his computer and belongings to his parents and then I drove home.

I was listening to Deerhunter and Beach House and when the sad, emo songs came one I started to get teary eyed and my chin trembled because of what happened today but I never fully cried. I wish I could, I needed an emotional release of some sort. But I can't cry right now for some reason. ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment