Friday, April 1, 2011

Dirty text messages, Part II

"You better shut your mouth or else I'm going to fuck it. O sexy. =) =P Let me put it in your ass! Ewwww, no. You're a dirty, little boy! You know that? Lol, I do miss your big ass tits in my face. Omg. I can't believe you just said that...I do miss that one orgasm I had just that once.  I do know that let my finger in it lol, ha. What? Like what's worse than your ass? Ha, ha. Lol, ha you make me come to fast. You gotta be on top first...or make me come and wait 5 minutes, lol. I don't like in the ass. You should let me stick "my finger" in your ass, you never let me. =) Softly, lol. What you'd let me if I did it softly? Lol. While you suck my dick. =) Omg. I already have and you came a little in my mouth, you batard! Let me come on your face next time then. Lol, what a grea conversation we are having. Yup. You're a dirty, slutty boy.You said I can come on your face next time? No I didn't. Ok, fine. Are you into S&M or something? Or did you just enjoy me being rough with you the last time we had sex? What is S and M? Sadomasochism. Do you know what that is? Lol! Lol, sex in the ass. No. Just look it up on the internet. I think you might like it. Ha, ha! Limbs cut off? Ewww, no! So do you like it when girls are rough with you? Lol, ok well have a good day. You're so gay! I don't know I like whatever happens in the moment...I don't like being slapped, lol. Ha, ha. Let's fuck. Why? You can't get laid nowadays or what? I can...I just want to suck on your huge tits. Hmmmmmm. Well I'll ask my tits if they want to get sucked on and we'll get back to you... For sure.
HALF HOUR LATER
What are your tits thinking right now? Yes, they said yes. Nice sounds good. Lol.  =) What does your pussy say? Yes. Gangster. Lol! Let me come over. I'm not at home. You gotta bath me, feed me, fuck me and then massage me. =)  And feed me grapes and rub my feet. =) You have to pay me to do all that. Why don't you get yourself a girlfriend to do all that! She'll do it for free. Fine I can call you my gf for one day, lol. =) You're fucking hilarious!"

No comments:

Post a Comment