Friday, May 6, 2011

Busy little bee.

So I haven't been able to blog lately because I've been really busy...doing fun things. Monday I went antique store shopping and I went over Halley's house and had dinner and fucked Tyler but I faked an orgasm. Tuesday I hung out with Justin and smoked out with him at John's house while he was at work. Wednesday I took Nick to his doctor's appt. and then we walked the dogs. Wednesday night I went with Halley to Canyon Lake to a bbq. Thursday, Nick and I went to L.A. and we went to both MOCAs. Today I went to a meeting with my mother and had breakfast with my siblings and my mother. Tonight I'm supposed to go to a rockabilly show in Chino and meet up with Brittany Wills. Saturday I'm going to the beach with Brittany as well...I can't wait to show off my new bathing suit! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment