Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Drugs.

I do not like carrying around pills all the time. It makes me feel like a glorified drug dealer. And it's not worth it to me because I don't reap any benefits only Nick does. Which is totally not fair because all these people he sells them to...they're my friends! This is really irking me I'm really sick and tired of this shit.
I'll take him places and he only ever wants to pay me in pills, never in cash. And I'm not going to do it anymore I'm going to have to start saying no and only accepting cash. This is bullshit. Plus if I get caught selling pills, I'm fucked. Not Nick or Robert. Me. Moi. And then my life will be finito...
I don't feel good doing any of this shit. But since I'm too nice to say no, this is what I'll continue to get for being a push over. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment