Today while me and Nick were driving back home from Chino Hills I got a text message from John Ryan Rogan; whom I've met and smoked out with one time, a year ago. He is the epitome of down-to-earth, laid-back, hippy looking kinda guy I've been dreaming about dating since I was in high school.
He asked me if I wanted to hang out with him and smoke some bowls, I became so frazzled and excited my hands turned clammy.
He offered to come over my house to come hang out but I said I'd rather go over his house instead because our house is a complete mess. He said he didn't care but I still ended up going over his house instead. We went out to the garage to smoke and I started talking to his roommate who paints. I was feeling kinda insecure that day and I kept talking to the roommmate about his art becasue I didn't want to stand there and not have anything to talk about. John packed us a bowl in a bong and I took about two or three hits and I was "stoned immaculate". By the time the three of us came home from the gas station and came back to the house I had cottonmouth and needed to snort some Adderall stat!
At first John asked if I wanted to hang out in his room or hang out with the roommate in the livingroom, I chose the livingroom. Not because I didn't want to hang out with John alone but the reason was because I don't want to repeat old habits, if you catch my drift...
His roommate eventually left and we started watching Family Guy, then Observe and Report and some other movie I can't remember because obviously I was too stoned. I was sitting in a chair off to the side while he sat on the sofa. We were having a conversation at one point and I couldn't hear a word he was saying so I just opted to sit on the sofa with him but not too close to him I kept a pillow between us so it wouldn't seem like I'm being a creep trying to get close to him.
I had a lot of fun talking about bands, music, movies you know shooting the shit. John is a really, rad guy. He mentioned possibly going to "Rock It" at the Sky Lounge for Mark Garcia's b-day so I hope he invites me and we go. That would be totally cool, I've been wanting to go there for a month now.
No comments:
Post a Comment