2/10/11
"Hey Veronica...sorry for the late response ..I was rushing and in panic mode this morning and I just got on my break...but glad ya got home safe! (Maybe) see you tonight?
It's totally cool and yeah I would love to go tonight. =)
Right on...then I'll hit you up when I get back in the area tonight and when I figure out what time Mark and everyone is going. :) Cool beans. =D"
I couldn't wait for it to be night time I was so excited to go to "Rock It" and hang out with someone new and cool like John and his friends and like I was telling Jess the other day even if he doesn't like me like that it's still nice to have a new, "straight" guy friend to hang out with and go to concerts with. My friend Ashley is having a party on the 25th of this month and I told her maybe I could bring a date with me and she automatically said I should spend the night and get drunk with her and that me and my "date" could have a room all to ourselves if we wanted. Lol, she's a trip.
Then Jess was like you should invite him to dinner with me and Clint so we could double date. It's always pressure, pressure from my friends and everyone. Everyone wants a title, a label for everything and everyone and I am still not even sure if I made the right choice by saying yes to Skosh when he asked me out last week or whatever!
So anyways I texted John at nine asking him if he or Mark were on a guest list of any kind and he said he doubted it and that he had just spoke to Mark and that they all weren't planning on leaving to the Sky Lounge until after 11pm. Then I asked him if wanted to just go now because I have us on the guest list. But he said he couldn't leave now because he agreed to let Mark and Mark's friend's come over his house to meet up before going there but he did say, "my bad".
Then I ended up getting John to come pick up not only me but Nick too and I promised him I would give him gas money or something even though he said it wouldn't be a big problem. I noticed this time in the car that he's very quiet and reserved around people he doesn't know that very well.
When we all got to his house he right away packed a bowl for us to share, I gave in and smoked then his friend Justin Bohorquez showed up whom I friends with on Facebook. Then finally Mark and all his friends showed up and we finally left at 11:42 which is sooo late but whatever!
I danced my ass off with Mark and his friends, John danced for a little while but then sat down on one of the couches and hung out with Justin most of the time. Nick disappeared from me for awhile towards then end with Aneesa but other than that I had a lot of fun until the morning came...
Even when I was just sitting there with John on the couch taking a dance break and trying to have a conversation with him while 80's music blasted from all angles around us, forcing me to yell into his ear just so he could hear what I was saying.
We finally left at 2ish and went back to John's I was drunk and unfortunately asked if we could smoke when we got back to his place and he packed a bowl in a pipe and handed it to me to smoke in the car and I did like the dumb ass that I am.
Then when we got back to the house, John and Justin smoked some more pot and I didn't want to feel stupid and say no when they passed the bong, (why do I care what people think about me all the time?) so I agreed and smoked some more and even though I snorted some Adderall it wasn't enough because Nick snorted some and left me a only a bump!
Then while I sat there on the couch things started to feel weird. I started feeling tiredness from the alcohol and weed but I started feeling nauseous at the same time because I was cross-faded. At first I started drifting off to sleep while sitting and watching TV but I finally told John, Nick and I needed to go home. I got car sick and that kept me awake and cautious for the most part and I hugged John goodbye and said thanks for taking me and Nick home and then I closed the door and ran off, forgetting Nick was in the backseat and then I waited for Nick and we were talking and I was just trying to walk to my room to pass out when he mentioned that he was glad he wasn't sick or throwing up and then I suddenly threw up in my mouth which exploded out into my hand and all over my outfit and carpet as well as the bathroom floor and toilet seat and in and around the toilet area.
I was cross-faded and miserable and Nick helped me through it though I was hardly conscious. I am just so grateful I didn't throw up in John's car or in the vicinity of John, Mark or Justin. That would have been so mortifying & embarrassing.
No comments:
Post a Comment