I dragged myself out of bed and met my family at Lucille's for my dad's b-day lunch and I thought it would be awkward since I haven't seen them in so long, especially with my dad. But we had a good lunch and my dad even let my brother drink some of Jack & Coke which was kinda funny. I guess my parents aren't a bunch of squares after all. We went to the mall and I got my sister, and brother shoes at H&M and then we went to the movies to see "The Eagle". I almost started crying during one scene and I didn't know why at first but then I realized it's because I'm going to get my period. I hate crying. It makes me feel weak. I had a really great time with my folks though.Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Sunday, February 13.
I dragged myself out of bed and met my family at Lucille's for my dad's b-day lunch and I thought it would be awkward since I haven't seen them in so long, especially with my dad. But we had a good lunch and my dad even let my brother drink some of Jack & Coke which was kinda funny. I guess my parents aren't a bunch of squares after all. We went to the mall and I got my sister, and brother shoes at H&M and then we went to the movies to see "The Eagle". I almost started crying during one scene and I didn't know why at first but then I realized it's because I'm going to get my period. I hate crying. It makes me feel weak. I had a really great time with my folks though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment