Saturday, February 26, 2011

Kishi, Toro Sushi Bar and Sky Lounge.

I was so hung over today from the night before I can't believe we smoke so many bowls in one sitting like that, it's insane.
I came home hungry and tired and ate a whole bunch of food it was disgusting! I woke up with a stomach ache and had to take vitamins and carbon.
I felt so sore and tired all day I just smoked a bowl and watched a movie and slept all day basically before going to dinner.

I picked up Jess and we had dinner with not only Amy but Shannon too.
I was very surprised to see her and everyone together...it was awkward for Jess and Amy but me too. Last time I hung out with Amy I wasn't very happy when I went home and since then I've only seen her twice in three months. But dinner went well and Jess I decided to go out after and we met up with Halley and her friend Kevin at Toro. It didn't turn into a club until after 10:30 at night and the music sucked. Me and Jess couldn't wait to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment