Sunday, February 6, 2011

Conversations with Skosh.

"I still can't believe it's really real. This whole me and you thing. I mean, you're beautiful, not just like normal beautiful either but like, causing car accidents on the street when you walk beautiful. It makes me wonder how I can be a better person so that I can start to feel even a little bit like I deserve you.

Awwww, you're so sweet you're making blush. You are so awesome and great I'm so happy a positive, amazing person like you is in my life now. ♥

On the real, I don't know anybody who deserves to be happy as much as you do. I hope, I can help you smile from time to time, thats all. I can't wait to see you.

You make me constantly smile, love. I can't wait to see you too. I'll be counting down the days until I'm there right in front of you."

No comments:

Post a Comment