I woke up late and didn't realize that Amy's wedding was all the way in Fontana so I hurried up got ready and left a little after two o'clock to pick up Jess. She smoked in the car on the way there and I didn't even think of smoking for fear of paranoia and awkwardness like last night. I got lost driving their but we made at exactly at three o'clock, lol! We sat in the back and scoped out everyone. Ashley McCown and her husband showed up and me, Jess and the McCowns and a co-worker of Amy's sat at a table together. The wedding ceremony was very quick but heartfelt. Their vows were cute and plain but that's about all I can say about it. I guess I thought their wedding was kinda boring. Later Amy's brother "Little Man"
Later we ran into the other Jessica and smoked a cigarette with her and Shannon. Everyone was on their best behavior too I noticed there were a few drunk people but they must have been friends of the groom and not the bride's.
We left around eight and I dropped off Jess and rushed home to change outfits, purses and to brush my teeth in time to meet Halley at her house to go out to the club.
I really was tired from g
No comments:
Post a Comment