Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"Wear your love like heaven"

I woke up earlyish (9:15 a.m.) and got ready so me and Matt could go up the mountains and camp out for the day. We went to Glendora Mountain Road (I think?) and pitched a tent and basically had a picnic that lasted until 6:00 p.m. It was so much fun before we set up the tent we saw a doe and her fawn leap across the road in front of us. Nature is so beautiful. I wish I could live in a cabin up here and get away from the city. I took some pictures from my window while we were driving and I tried to take some of Matt but he hates people taking his picture. This was the only one that I was able to get because I sneakily took it without him noticing.  We set up the tent and got the food Matt bought us for lunch and we smoked a little too. Then we mostly stayed in the tent and talked and listened to my BlackBerry. We eventually fell asleep in the tent after we ate and would have slept until later if it wasn't for Matt waking us up at six. I barely just got back a few hours ago.
 I just realized I've gone out every single day since Sunday night. I told Matt that I've been having so much fun these last two weeks then I have in a whole month. He asked me today, 'What are we doing, what are we?" I told him were, "seeing each other" and we finally had the talk again, and we agreed that we should stay faithful and just sleep with each other and that is it, I agreed. I need to go to Planned Parenthood and definately get tested, maybe get some B.C. again, I don't know yet. I definately do not want to go back on the Nuva Ring, that's for fucking sure! I had such a great time with Matt today, I hope more good times are to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment