Friday, May 7, 2010

Boredom on a Friday afternoon.


I just went to the Glen Helen Rehabilitation Center to sign up for the work release program. After talking to a random woman who was also there to sign up as well, I found out that if I had simply just gone to jail for about a day, this would have counted as two days worth of work release. I would have $100 bucks back into my pocket and would have been able to pay my bills.

If it had been possible to find someone to look after my cat for a day or two, believe (you) me I would have gone to jail! I talked to another person and he told me if I can't afford my $50 payments for my DUI that I have to pay every month, I could go to jail for that as well. I think I might look into that, seeing as I don't have a job but I still have to find someone to look after my cat!

It is Friday the first day of the weekend and I have nothing to do nor anyone to hang out with. I am getting very bored of watching t.v., blogging, going on the computer and staying home here at the house with my relatives...and to put it quite bluntly, I need my pipes cleaned. I think I might try to have that done by Matt. C'est horrible, but I have no one else to fulfill this need and since Micah will not be helping me out in this department anytime soon, what else is a girl to do?

Wednesday when Matt B. (who I met at dba256 before the Vampire Weekend concert) decided to call me here at the house it started out as a simple phone call but quickly escalated into him hinting at "us" being "friends with benefits". At first I was appalled and felt very uncomfortable with all the questions he asked, but at the same time I secretly liked it. I am only human and I have wants and needs just like any other person out there. I texted him today after thinking about our conversation the other day to tell him about what I had decided.
Hey.
What up?
I thought about what you said.
About what?
Friends with benefits.
Oh ya? What about it?
That we should be "friends with benefits".
Oh yeah? Why?
Because, were attracted to eachother. So why not try it, right?
For sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment