I couldn't find this little fucker on the left because I'm an idiot and I lost it in my room. If they hadn't been able to find my paperwork today at Work Release I would have had to work my last day. Thank gawd they found it!
So it's been quite a few days since I last wrote on here and several things have occurred.
- First and foremost I was able to pay my car insurance.
- I found out through a text conversation with my fourteen-year-old little brother that he is experimenting with pot and pills. *Slaps forehead*
- I had to complete my Work Release this weekend. Double Turds.
- I finally received my security deposit from my old, apartment complex. So I now can afford things and I want to go get a tattoo and cut my hair short, stat!
- Oh yeah, and last but not least, I have a huge zit on left cheek and were going out to dinner tonight for my Aunt's b-day. I hate you acne!


No comments:
Post a Comment