For some odd reason, (I'm suspecting subconsciously that it was entirely my vagina's idea) I randomly decided to text Dave P. and see how he's doing. I texted him Saturday night as well and he had me call him on his house phone so we could talk.We talked about the last night we saw each other, which was the night I played hostess to not only him but Katrina L. and her company at my old, studio apartment in late February.
I lied when he asked me if Matt T. had stayed the night. It wasn't to benefit me in any way.
Who wants to know that the person whom they like, had their ex-boyfriend spend the night with them at their apartment?
Speaking of Matt T. I don't know why but for some reason I've been thinking about him a lot, lately. I've been reminiscing and looking at things I've written about him.
Matt: What's happening you mofo ass sucka?
Me: Nothing much, you went to Vegas?
Matt: Yup. I got back a little earlier.
Me: I hate you.
Matt: I hate you more.
Me: I hate you so much, I want to eat your face.
Matt: I hope you shit yourself.
Me: I hope you slip and fall and get a concussion.
Matt: That’s horrible! I’m gonna kick you in the balls.
Me: I’m going to donkey punch you. Just kidding.
Matt: Mmmm, that sounds good...I’ll have that.
Me: Ha, ha, you are such a spaz.
Matt: So what are you going to be doing today?
Matt: I mean the rest of the day..
Me: Nothing just recuperating from last night and this morning’s festivities. What about you hombre?
Matt: Same thing. Just taking it easy. You should let me come hang out with you. We can share war stories.
Me: Sure, you can also make yourself useful as well and help me clean my house too.
Matt: Okay. Is it cool if I come over in half an hour or do you need time?
Me: No that’s fine, see you soon.
Matt: I’ll call you.
I will always love him and I will always have a soft spot for him in my heart, I just don't understand why I would waste my time thinking about someone that doesn't desire me the way that I desire him. So after having written this last paragraph, I guess I can admit to myself that I still like Matt and undoubtedly, I still have romantic feelings for him. =(
"Nothing is worth having so much as something unattainable." Ain't that the truth!
At this point I feel that it might be unhealthy for me to see him but knowing me, I will see him anyways and I will probably try to have my way with him and will succeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment