So, this is my first blog I've ever had. I consider this to be my online "diary", since I'm too lazy to write in my actual Black and Red diary anymore.
I know what you're thinking. "Who writes in a diary at age twenty-three?" Me. That's who.
I would like to think that if I ever have a daughter that one day when she's old enough, she can read my numerous diaries from junior high to my young twenties and see firsthand how girls and women of my time thought and felt.
Plus I love talking and thinking about myself so why not publish one's thoughts and feelings on a blog to fulfill my exhibitionist tendencies.
For those who do not know what "Exhibitionism" means, here is an actual definition.
Exhibitionism -noun 1. a tendency to display one's abilities or to behave in such a way as to attract attention.
That is all I have to say for now...
You know what no, I do have something else to say! Am I the only one that feels that marriage and children at my age sounds absolutely ridiculous and preposterous?
I know I'm almost in my mid-twenties but I'm so immature and irresponsible right now! It blows my mind, that not only two of my best friends from high school are married but one of them, has two children!
Maybe I'm projecting as usual or maybe deep, deep, down I do want a family and to procreate. I mean it does sound fun but it comes with responsibility, sacrifice, and unconditional love. Two things I've only been able to demonstrate lately and not on a daily basis...

No comments:
Post a Comment