Thursday, May 6, 2010

Court and the return of Matt T. into my life.

Yesterday, I went to the courthouse to pay my monthly fine and found out I had a bench warrant for my arrest due to violating my probation, i.e., not registering and for not paying a fee of $100 which allows me to be eligible for a work release program on April 2, like I was supposed to.
I spoke before a judge and he took the bench warrant off and is now making me go tomorrow to sign up for the work release. =(

When I woke up this morning I had several missed calls (Money Mart, Matt T.) and a drunken text message from Amy, "Happy cinco de mayo...gettin' fucked up!"

So I decided to text Matt seeing how I miss him so, here is our conversation via text messaging.

I miss you a lot. I miss my friend Matt.
I miss you toooo!
Good, we should just be friends again. We were better at being friends anyways...
Agreed. Where are you right now??
In Upland with my aunt and uncle on 21st street. Do you still live with Gary?
Yeah. You don't have your place anymore?
No. I couldn't pay rent. I still haven't found a job!!!
That's shitty. We should hang out...go for a hike or something.
Yeah, I agree! I'm always free, so let me know when you want to go.
In a little while!

It's so ironic how I wrote on here that I missed him and not even a day later he calls me! It's too bad he bailed today and we never went for that hike.
But the important thing is I have my friend back and I hope I do not go back on my word and screw up the platonic friendship with Matt. It's so hard being a single female.

For instance, I really dig this guy named Micah S.
I met him two months ago in Malibu at my girlfriend's camping trip.
He has an awesome personality and he's smart, ambitious and handsome!
It's amazing that guys with all these qualities actually exist.
They don't in Upland, CA that's for sure!

My only complaints are that he lives all the way in Northridge and he won't put out. I know it's horrible to say that about a guy, let alone a person. I just don't know what he wants from me. Maybe just friendship and make-out sessions?

It's all very confusing for me because I know he does not want a relationship.

On another note, I just looked at the picture of Micah that I posted and my profile picture and I realized not only do we both look Asian (he's Filipino/Jewish and I'm Spanish/Mexican/Native American) but we also look alike. Weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment