Sunday night Amy got me to go out and go have a drink with her even though, I didn't really didn't feel like it. We went to Christophe's in Downtown Upland and we talked about this and that. Then we went next door to the Second Ave. Saloon. Then I texted Matt that I was scared to drive home from Amy's house, because the cops might pull me over with my restricted license. I got home safe and late after 12:30 a.m. Matt called me a few times Monday morning, drunk and horny of course.
Monday, I called Glen Helen at 7:00 a.m. and decided to not to to go work. I went and turned in my card/i.d. back to them and then came home and waited for Matt and Robert to come pick me up. We went to to the mountains and smoked and then Matt took me to my DUI program went I got out of the car to go to class he yelled to me, "Pull down your dress!" I got embarrassed and said, "Okay, Dad!"
He picked me up at ten right on time and we went and took Robert back home. He gave me his last taco and then we went to cable airport and sat and talked in the car. He ended up finding out I was on my period and he wouldn't have sex with me.
Tuesday, I didn't go to work and Matt and Robert picked me up after I went to the Post Office and we went to the mountains again and visited the Jason's grave spot on Glendora Mountain Road and we smoked out and drank Tecate. Then Matt took me home. Later we went to the jacuzzi by the pool near the entrance and had sex but it started getting to hot so we got out and before we realized it, it was ten o' clock. Curfew for the jacuzzi and an alarm starting going off and we got scared and left.
We parked in our usual parking spot on Brookdale Drive and he parked behind my car and we had sex in the front, passenger seat and I came and two seconds later so did he. It was perfect timing.

No comments:
Post a Comment