THURSDAY
I am now convinced that Dave P. is insane and it would be in our best interests if we never spoke to each other ever, ever, again as long as both of us shall live. I called Matt because I was really upset, I hate it when people make me feel bad, I already make myself feel bad enough! After Matt went to go visit his father he picked me up and we went to Cable Airport to hang out and talk in his car. Then we went to Walgreens and back to Acacia to hang out in the car. I had him park in the parking lot by the first pool because it was dark and sort of hidden. We were having amazing sex in the backseat until a car drove up and parked near us. Thank goodness the windows were fogged up or else it would have been even more embarrassing. Then we left the spot and parked behind my car on Brookdale and we sat in the front and talked until he started fingering me which turned me on, yet again. He fucked me in the passenger seat and I came. Sex with Matt T. is simply fucking, amazing. I don't know how else to describe it.
I wish we could have this amazing sex, every, single, day.
FRIDAY
Friday was my first day at my new job and basically I stood in one place for eight hours straight stuffing religious fanatic letters into envelopes all day for $8.25! Later that night, Matt T. and his friends picked me up and we went to Fullerton. Pj, Amy and Carl met us at a bar later and we all hung out with eachother. It was really great being affectionate with Matt not only in public but in front of not only my friends but his friends too. It's a big deal to me because I have always felt like a dirty, little, secret of his and now even though he still won't date me, I can't help but see a silver lining to that once dark cloud. For some reason, I've accepted the fact that he won't date me, I guess because all I can do is "go with the flow".
After we came home from Fullerton, Matt dropped off his friends and we went back to his room in the garage and had sex for an hour and fell asleep next to eachother in his bed. I woke after six and he took me home because we didn't want Gary or Gary's parents to see me come out of the garage with Matt and get frowned upon. Plus I hate walks of shame because they make me feel shameful. He asked me while we were getting dressed if I would like to go walking with him someday, I said yes, slightly, disappointed.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment