Tuesday, May 18, 2010

"He always goes back to you."

Yesterday, when I was leaving Kohl's Matt T. called me and asked if I wanted to hang out with him and his friend Robert F.  I said yes and we all went to Newport Beach together. We ate sushi and shared a pitcher of Stella Artois at this restaurant on the pier. When Robert went to restroom Matt and I shared a kiss.  Later we went to sports bar and watched the Laker game. Then Matt T. and I left to go pay the parking meter and....had sex in the backseat of his new car. I have never, ever had sex in public, let alone a busy parking lot.

I don't know what it is about Matt T. but for some reason, I find myself doing crazy and adventurous things whenever I hang out with him. We even had sex in the backseat again when Robert was driving us back home to Upland.

No comments:

Post a Comment