Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The power of boobs should not be underestimated.

If you want us to throw out all GMO's, nationalize big pharmacies, nationalize big oil, make every car a solar powered vehicle, ban highways, ban credit cards, ban meat eating, etc... this will not happen
We are not going to eliminate corporate subsidies
We are not going to erase Fox News

We are not going to stop corporate donations

We just aren't

Accept reality - things are going to get better, but not as fast as they got worse

That is the problem with making things better - it is harder to make them better than it is to let them get worse.


 
I got this incredible idea (after talking to Skosh on the telephone today) to mail John a postcard. Oh yeah and I asked Kevin, "If a girl sent you a postcard would you be creeped out? No." So I went for it and this is officially my last ditch, effort to get in contact with John.

A "letter' I sent to Skosh from "How To Get Along with Boys".

No comments:

Post a Comment