Nick and I walked to the Crystal Castles concert and met up with my friend Alex and her friend Kat.
I drank two 8 oz. glasses of white zinfandel and by the time we walked down there and I finished the wine and we all went into the sports bar, I was drunk. I was toasted after drinking my mug of Pomona Queen. Lol. I ordered another beer when I got inside because I was thirsty.
Nick and I realized we could sneak Alex and Kat B. to general admission boxes so they came down from the balcony and we all got to hang out again.
I noticed a few guys checking me out but none of them ever say or do anything about it.
I found out that Alex and Kat B. were rolling and me and Nick hadn't even noticed. It was amazing to realize how drugs make certain people act and react a certain way. You have to control how they make you feel instead of the other way around.

No comments:
Post a Comment