I forced Nick to go with me to this party. I even invited Justin (John's best friend) to Nick V's party too. We didn't get there until 10:30 and at first it was awkward because I always feel like Mikey and all his and Nick V's friends are stuck up and snotty. But then as the alcohol hit people's nerves they got looser and everyone was cordial, polite and social. There are still quite a few people who were there who I still have yet to talk to...
But anyways Just agreed to go to the party and as soon as I could I sequestered him with questions about John. I knew he wasn't the relationship type. I was reassured by everything I have always presumed. I even told Justin I have a crush on him and he said he's known the whole time that it's pretty obvious because he knows women. But it sucks that he said John will be with a girl and the girl will think their "relationship" is something more than it actually is. Which is really sad because he makes me think that John's a douche bag now. So he told me don't get your hopes up or anything.
I told him I'm not interested in a relationship either that I just got out of one and that I'm endlessly tired of hanging around gay guys and girls. That I need more straight, guy friends, blah, blah. I felt bad when I was telling him but it's kinda true. I love Nick and I love my girlfriends but sometimes I crave testosterone in my life just like meat...laugh out loud.
I hope he doesn't make me sound like a total fucking asshole when he tells little ol' John, "Veronica told me she has a crush on you." I think I wasted a postcard on that jerk off. Oh, well!
So anyways...
Later on at the party Nick and I got invited to Nick V's room for some conversation and for some free lines of Coke. We were both on Adderral, Coke, beer and Xanax. I can't believe we can function like this on all these drugs. I asked around and I found out that Shaun Perry sells Molly and he'll sell it to me for $10 a pill. (Nick and I want to roll one day soon when Robert is at work late and Roberta is out of town so we can "roll" in peace and quiet with no disturbances or awkwardness.) Which is not bad at all considering that it's pure and not some fucked up bullshit that is E nowadays. We exchanged numbers and I will be doing business with him instead of Lon from now on!
Nick was awkward and quiet as usual but when the drugs started to kick in he became more outgoing and sociable...I guess.

No comments:
Post a Comment