Sunday, March 20, 2011

"I'm too tired to finish." - Kevin Fitzsimmons



Went to the Copro Gallery in Santa Monica with Nick and Greg. It was fun except for the fact that no one paid attention to me, not even Greg. It was a 6/10 only because me and Nick got into a little tiff later on that night in LA while looking for a sushi restaurant to eat at...
I started feeling like maybe I had over reacted with everything and Greg even asked me if I was PMSing and I was like, "No!". But it turns out I totally was last night...
This morning after I dropped Nick off at home (and took a few tokes of weed) I headed over to Kevin's house. It was a little after one when I got there. I didn't park in front of his house.
I was so extremely stoned , I felt self conscious and paranoid.
It was a trip hanging out with Kevin and for some reason I acted rude and kinda made fun of him for being in love with cars and everything about them.
I don't what comes over me sometimes.
I found my white pearl earring on his bedpost and I asked him why he lied to me about it. He said it belonged to some chick and then I said is she your girlfriend and he said no he made up the name to see how I'd react which I instantaneously knew. I played along with him and nonchalantly mentioned that I don't care either way but I don't want to help him cheat on anyone because I don't want or need the bad karma right now in my life.
I am curious as to why he would try to make me jealous but I can't really read into it because he doesn't think were compatible and it's true we have nothing really in common besides sex. (It's almost like he left my earring there on purpose so I'd find it and know that he still thinks about me or saved it so he could remember our good times or something. Who knows!) We evenutally had sex and it felt good but I never came and he couldn't finish me up because he claimed he was too exhausted. So I went home bummed and orgasm-less. At least I got my earring back finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment