Friday, March 18, 2011

"Apparently God does love gays, but only if they're tops."






This was me last night. ^

I wore my gold colored nose ring, red matte lipstick, my green dress with silver tights and black platforms. We (Kym, Halley and I) went to dba but they had no green colored Sangria so we left. Then we went to Rock the Keys and I ran into a bunch of people I used to party with all the time when I used to drink a lot. Met some half/asian guy who bought me and Kym drinks (Halley was the DD). I awkwardly danced in my platform shoes with him and Kym. Then we left and I gave the half asian man a fake number. I felt bad for like five seconds about it. Then we went to the Etiwanda Roadhouse and saw some people from highschool. None of whom I used to talk to. Why do I always go to these lame places with lame people. I wish I could meet cool, new, people...Preferably a boy, so I can fuck him and that is all I have to say about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment