Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Shiro Sushi.

I went to lunch today with Jess and Clint. I had to force myself but I ended having a good time. Jess and Clint's baby Troy is so cute! I'm so serious. So I thought about this morning and I came to the conclusion that John might've just deleted or deactivated his account. I looked at my inbox on Facebook and saw some old messages from Bobby and Kat and sure enough they're profile pictures are gone but the message remains. So this can only mean that when I look at the message from John and since his avatar is not only gone but there's a blank picture in it's spot that this must be the reason why he is no longer a friend on my "friends list"... But I'm not exactly sure because I'm not a genius on the computer. But that's my conclusion. I feel horrible I got all paranoid about it when I realized I had only 192 friends left instead of 193 like the day before.
I texted everyone and the only person who texted me back was Skosh. What ending up happening is I gave him the link to this blog and he read all the awful, dreadful things I've written about him and everyone else who has come in and out of my life...what a bummer. I feel so exposed and disgusting.
"Hey, so how are you liking those Beach House CDs?
I am...I honestly haven't had the chance to listen to them a lot yet because I don't drive. But what I have listened to I like =) Did you watch 2001?
I'm currently watching it right now! Ummm, I noticed a lot of other movies have ripped this one off, lol...You should bring some headphones and an ipod with you wherever you go, I always do."

No comments:

Post a Comment