Initially I assumed my day and half trip to Vegas was going to be boring and a waste of time since I was going with Halley but I was mistaken. Saturday morning we left at like almost seven in the morning and we drove to our hotel at Circus, Circus but we got there too early so Halley and I went to the pool downstairs which was pretty ghetto but it had cheap drinks. I actually wore my black bikini that is a tad revealing but I took a Xanax and before it kicked in I just talked myself out of being self-conscious and toughed it out.
Then we checked in at 2:00 and I took a shower and got ready and we went with Halley's friend Jake to a Hotel called M that had a really nice pool and we laid out and went swimming and I drank one drink. While we were walking around talking to people in the pool two guys came up to Halley and I and started flirting with us. The dark haired semi-cute one bought me and Halley a free shot but she didn't want it because the cute guy's friend was hitting on her and she didn't like him or his flirting so I drank a shot and half with the guy and then when I announced to him I had to use the restroom he tried to take me to some side door on the side of some building in the back but it was locked (thank jebus!) and I left to go to the bathroom and when I came back to the pool area the two guys were talking to two other chicks and I called him out on it and grabbed my sunglasses back and he grabbed me and picked me up but I told him to put me down and leave me alone.

No comments:
Post a Comment