To be a successful shoplifter one has to plan ahead what they are going to steal.
I've come to the conclusion that it's best to shoplift (intimates) because it is less suspicious looking and let's just face it; who the hell steals underwear?
(No one I know and the only person I knew that did that was some girl I used to know in seventh grade.)
My shoplifting technique is called the (bra-switch) and this entails bringing along with me to the store a big purse loaded with old and unwanted bras to switch out with brand new ones.
I only bring a few at a time and I make sure to go to the bra section and grab quite a few bras in my size to actually try on because it looks less suspicious than bringing in just one single bra try on and switch out. Then when I find one I like I put an old bra back on the hanger and I take the new one and it put back on over my existing bra I'm wearing, so if I ever get caught I won't have any evidence in my purse.
(I'm not positive but I don't think that when you got caught shoplifting undercover loss prevention people can make you strip down to check if you have any concealed merchandise. But you never know nowadays I could be wrong.)
Finally, when I'm finished and ready to walk out of the dressing room door I hang on to my old bras and walk around with them pretending that I might potentially buy them and then I proceed to look for more bras and clothes to try on and I keep bra-switching until I'm done.
When I'm done shopping I usually find a piece of clothing I actually want to purchase and I buy it and walk out the door with a new item of clothing as well as new several bras.
The End.
I don't think it's bad to steal from major companies that make millions of dollars every year. They make enough money off the population to reimburse themselves for stolen merchandise.

No comments:
Post a Comment