Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Reacurring pregnancy dream.

For some reason over the last six months I've had several dreams of being pregnant which is odd to me...
This morning I had a dream that I was living with my immediate family (I've been on my own since I was 19) and apparently I had given birth (in my other dreams I've only known I was pregnant or I had baby bump indicating my pregnancy) and I was breast feeding my child in front of my parents. In another part of my dream my breasts actually hurt from producing too much milk and at one point milk squirted out of one of my nipples. I couldn't discern if my child was a girl or a boy but I did feel love and displayed motherly instincts towards my child. 

The puzzling thing about these dreams is that the mere thought of becoming pregnant on accident or having children at my age (I'm only 24) scares me! I am certain I don't want children at this point in my life and I have even went as far as getting an IUD inserted recently to ensure I don't get pregnant until I'm financially stable and married. 

The only thing I can think of that might influence my subsconcious to dream of being pregnant is that four of my friends are married and have young children and three out of the four are currently pregnant with another child. Other than that I can't figure out what this all means, if anyone has any ideas or suggestions please feel free to share with me. Thanks. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment