Friday, June 10, 2011

Submarine movie and dinner with Frank...

Today I'm going Pasadena to have lunch with Frank and to go see this new movie named Submarine with him as well.  I deleted Frank from my Facebook and my phonebook on my phone a month ago and then he texted me and I didn't know who he was of course. Then he realized I deleted him and he asked me what the deal was and I told him and then he made this huge plea to be friends again, yadda, yadda, yadda. So we'll see how tonight goes...honestly I only want to be friends with him so I can use his drum set. So at least I'm not using him for sex or vice versa; I do know that he sees me in a non-platonic way and I see him in a strictly platonic way. So out of this movie date or whatever you wanna call it, I get to possibly get free dinner and a movie out of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment