So I did it again. I hooked up with someone who is basically in my social circle that I share with Brittany.
Everything was going pretty well until now...and it all comes down to bad decisions as usual.
What happened is I hooked up with this friend of Brittany's because she said she wasn't interested in him and I was horny and desperate. We hooked up on the couch I sleep on while Brittany was asleep in her room. I didn't find out until the next morning that he had texted her a half hour before fucking me, asking if he could sleep in her bed since he's allergic to cats and she texted back sure.
He said he tried to open her door but it was still locked. So that means if her door had been unlocked he probably would've tried to fuck her too after he had already fucked me! I can't believe what a slime ball he is! I started getting really upset with Brittany around then because although she swears she doesn't like Justin she is an attention whore and desperately craves it from anything and anyone at all costs cause she's a fucking cunt.
So I tried to forget this incident ^ and move on and have some more unemotional fun with Justin. I took him home and hung out with Jessica for awhile until I drove to Justin's house in La Verne to get drunk and have more sex with him since I never came the previous morning.
So while me and Justin were watching a movie Brittany texts him saying hey, what are you doing? And when he told me I realized again what kind of fucking bitch Brittany is. She is always constantly playing games with guys. She want attention but then she pushes you away when she's done with satisfying her craving and Justin desperately wants to fuck her. I told him while he was texting her that he better not fuck her since were not only friends but roommates. I mean don't you agree? Fucking her and me would be not only ethically wrong but disgusting as well. Then he told me I thought we were just having fun why are you giving me rules and I told him that's wrong cause were both friends and not to be a douche bag.
But again I was desperate and even after this incident and I fucked him again. And again and again. I like sex too much! =(

No comments:
Post a Comment