I officially hate Brittany she's a whore and she see's me as competition and she continually cramps my style even from as far as Texas.
I hate her cats and I hate her stinky, little shit-hole she calls home.
This all has partly to do with Justin Irvine.
But I hate both of them equally at this point. She's a stupid bitch and he's a fucking, piece of shit that's lower than the dirt on my shoe...
I just don't understand why she told me in the beginning she had no feelings for him what so ever and that I could, "go for it" and now she's going against everything she has said. Typical girl bullshit.
Last Monday, she told me she "had" to hang out with Justin for a few hours because she promised him she would and she told me she invited Josh over to the house at seven that night so he could have sex with her before she leaves on her trip.
Well, I hung out with Halley all day and while Halley all day and later while we were watching a movie I get a text message from Brittany begging me to come home that night.
Basically, she told me she didn't want to be alone with Justin anymore at her house and she was obviously too stoned to drive him home that night. She told me she was basically pawning him off on me.
He was not interested in me and I sure as hell was not interested in trying to hook up with him after coming home and seeing him on her bed looking quite pathetic and sewing patches onto Brittany's jacket for her.
They both ruined my night but I figured since she was leaving the next morning I'd forgive her once again for her attention whoring and bullshit.
I woke up the next morning to her talking on the phone and then I fell back asleep but soon woke up again to the sound of Justin getting up off the loveseat and cracking his knuckles and walking into her bedroom.
I laid on the couch wondering why he was in her bedroom and more importantly what were they doing in her bed?
I was super pissed off and eventually she left to go to breakfast with her parents leaving me and Justin alone. I took out my frustration on Justin once again, like usual. And he eventually left and went home on the bus when Aaron came over later. I went on my date with Chris that day and Justin texted me and told me everything that happened the night before how they had kissed and smoked three blunts and how that very morning she had texted him asking him to come into her room to cuddle with her. (What a fucking, disgusting whore!)
I was pissed off about it but I cooly told him that she texted me begging me to come back home because she couldn't stand to be alone with him a second longer. He was super upset and told me he was done with her and I thought he would learn his lesson and be done with her and we had several fun days together fucking. I guess I'm using him but I'm paying for it basically, the sex. I pick him up, I buy us dinner I give him cigarettes I bought his ticket when we went to Avalon to see Justin the other weekend. It's ridiculous!
But anyways I was wrong cause he spent the night last Sunday and I woke up this Monday and he told me that he had gotten a text message from Brittany at seven in the morning saying for him to wake up. He claims he didn't text her until we woke up that morning which was around 11ish but I still flipped out on him. I told him he was pathetic and had no respect for himself. Then he got mad and left and I was glad he did. It was the best thing he ever did for me!
He texted me saying he was excusing my behavior due to the fact that my ex contacted me the other night on facebook (which has sincerely put me in a funk but so has this love triangle bullshit.) I told him it was over. I was bored and that he could go crawl up Brittany's asshole for all I care and that he was a disgusting piece of shit for making out with her and trying to fuck her as usual. He told me I was crazy I told him to go fuck himself and get a job and to stop mooching off people. He said I'm not better than him because I live off unemployment and I'm living off my mother's money. I said I was better because I don't try to have my cake and eat like him and Brittany do. They both deserve eachother and for something bad to happen to them for trying to pull one over on me. Something bad is going to happen to them in the future I guaran-fucking-tee it! >:) Karma is a fucking bitch!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment