My weekend was shitty.
Friday I hung out with my family and we went to a late lunch at Lucille's and to go see Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows in 3D at the movies. It was very stressful hanging out with them and it sucks because I love them with all my heart, my family but I would rather kill myself than live with any of them ever again.
Saturday I hung out with Halley and we went to Raging Waters and it was sort of fun but we just started bickering back and forth like an old couple. I don't know if it's because I'm still mad at the female race or if it's just her I was pissed off at. After we went to a play her friend was in and it was alright. But I couldn't wait to get away from her to hang out with Justin Bohorquez.
I ended up going to dinner with her even though I was running late meeting up with Justin and I didn't get back to Brittany's until 11 o'clock at night. Justin picked me up from Brittany's and went to the Pomona Valley Mining Company for some thing they have on Saturdays now. It was boring and Justin knew a bunch of people there and was talking to them practically the whole time so that's why I was so bored. Then we left and we went to my friend's house (Steven aka Supa man) for a party, we got there really late. Supa man was extremely drunk but friendly and it was fun at first until it got really weird with Justin and Steven.
Steven (Supa man) has a crush on me I'm not sure what kind of crush he has on me he probably just wants to fuck me and that's it. Justin on the other hand is my friend (I think) but he also just wants to fuck me and not date me. Probably because he thinks I'm damaged goods. Which hurts my feelings but considering everything I've said and done around him I would be scared to date a person like me too.
Justin seemed to be jealous of the fact that Steven was paying attention and it's pretty obvious to everyone that Steven has a thing for me. The ironic part is that when Sherrie Steven's friend was talking to Justin I was jealous that he was paying so much attention to her.
I don't know why I was jealous probably because I felt threatened and like we were in competition with each other. I hate feeling angry, jealous, upset, sad, depressed because I am usually happy go-lucky about 95% of the time so when I feel these other emotions I feel overwhelmed...

No comments:
Post a Comment