Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy happy, joy joy.

So as of right now I'm just as confused as I was last year...time is supposed to heal or is that how the saying goes? I don't know, all I know is that it would be nice to be snuggled up next to someone I care about, admire, respect and am attracted to all at the same time!
I'm going on a date this Wednesday with Chris Durbin, one of Brittany's friends and I'm taking this whole situation seriously. There will be no sex of any kind on this date. Maybe some kissing and nipple tweakage but no sex! I hope it goes well I could really use someone to rescue me from boredom. Plus Brittany is leaving Tuesday so although I get irritated with her I will miss her still...Hopefully I can sneak Justin over here to hang out with me. Or even Chris, too. =D We'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment