Monday, August 22, 2011

Oops, Sadie McKee did it again.

So I confess. I did it again, I slept with Tyler because Justin is gone and I'm weak and horny and he and Liz broke up. And he's good looking and I am attracted to him and he walks around with out a shirt on and is constantly flirting with me and do you know what happened? We only had sex for minute before I told him to stop and it was then I realized that his dick is too small and thin for me. So I went over Bucky's apartment knowing full well the consequences that might happen. I had sex with Bucky even though he has a girlfriend, even though I know it is bad and even though I might get a reputation. I still had sex with him and he came in like a minute or two because he was too excited. They all get too excited and come too fast. It's the story of my fucking life...=/

No comments:

Post a Comment