Sunday, August 14, 2011

Yesterday morning I woke up with Tyler holding me in a bear hug while I was sleeping on my side. I secretly wanted to let him hold me but I woke up and started thrashing and trying to get him off me but I couldn't so I (half socked) him on the side of his head. I think he thought I was half naked and asleep and he could sneak up on me and hold me? I don't know what to think besides that he's still flirting with me which makes things more complicated for me.

Why do I always fixate on something I can't have? I'll never understand. I may not be in the greatest shape but I am still ten times prettier than Liz who is his Junior by sixteen years.\
I can't wait until September 19 that is when I leave to Washington and I get the fuck out of here! The only sad part is that I realized last night while hanging out with Justin is that I'm embarrassed to be seen in public with him cause he's so small and short. I hope I don't act like this next month because I will have a very short trip next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment