Monday, August 22, 2011

I don't have anything to say except that Justin Irvine moved away to WA and now I unfortunately kinda miss him. I feel bad that I don't like him as much as he likes me but I do appreciate him cause if I didn't I wouldn't have paid for everything practically. I can't wait to visit him in early October. I cannot wait.
He agreed to pay for everything and all I have to do is just pay attention to him. I'm the one who always wants more sex than him so that is not an issue.Lol. But I suppose I might get annoyed of him while I visit but I will sacrifice a little annoyance for the thrill of traveling alone and getting away from CA for a little awhile. I don't even mind that I have to wear jeans and look fat for the sake of being alone so I can create more art, read, cook and hang out with my current lover. Sounds like the premise of some book.

No comments:

Post a Comment