Saturday, August 13, 2011
Shed your love, shed your love.
I have been currently living at Halley's house for about twelve days now and it hasn't been that fun at all. It's really stressful living here with people I hardly know let alone semi-living with someone you still like and are attracted to.
I feel stupid even letting this person cross my mind.
I should be having the time of my life.But I'm so bored and all these people I hang out with mean nothing to me. They are just people I waste my time with. I want to leave all these meaningless people and distractions and that is exactly what they are to me, distractions from my life.
I can't wait to leave next month with Jess and go to Washington to visit her and Justin. I think I want to leave for at least three weeks. I'm so over mind games and all these moronic people who inhabit Southern California..=(
I want to get lost. For once in my life I want to go somewhere new and unknown so I can say I went there. I only have one life and I want to live it to the fullest!
I want to stop thinking about "him" because it will never happen. 'It will never happen, Veronica!'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment