Thursday, September 15, 2011

Never try to trick me with a kiss...

"Sooner or later something goes amiss; The singing birds pack up and fly away; So never try to trick me with a kiss: The dying man will scoff and scorn at this."

This is exactly how I feel about Justin. I like him a whole lot but I don't, like like him. Although I care about him a lot I can never see us actually dating. It is a repugnant thought to think actually.
He thinks I'm embarrassed of him and it is true I am. He's 5 ft 3 or shorter and I'm 5 ft 7 in and 1/4 of an inch. Plus he's too needy and clingy to the point of making me want to gouge my own eyes out and I don't want to go to another state and have him go ape shit on me or something because I didn't pay enough attention to him. What if my mother is right and things don't go right? Oh, God. 

I haven't had an orgasm (except with myself) with another person since Justin left and I'm beginning to get desperate. Lon is always busy, Tyler has too small of a dick and Bucky has a girlfriend... 


Alex  Renato is hot and I would not mind fucking him Saturday in any shape or form. I know that  sounds completely  whorish but I'm insatiable when it comes to sex and orgasms. Sometimes I really hate myself because I feel it is almost unnatural this hunger that I have...for sex. But what can I do?
 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment