Robert came over the house Thursday afternoon because for once I was all alone during the day! We watched X Games and I drank a glass of Merlot while he attempted to drink a glass of orange juice until he spilled it all over the granite floor. He cleaned it up eventually but he took so long because I think he was stoned, drunk or maybe even both. What a waster.
So anyways we sat on the couch for awhile and I layed on the couch all scantily clad and I get him to have sex with me again, in my room this time. He started talking about Matt after we had sex outside on the porch and I found out that Matt has been dating Jessie on and off again for awhile now. I was pissed and hurt. It was the straw that broke the camel's back. I told Robert to leave and text Matt the below piece and messaged Jessie on Facebook later this morning too.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You are a fucking, piece of shit. I finally found out about all your lies. I'm glad all your friends hate you. I hope to God, I never see you again or else I'm going to sock you in the face!
Fuck you.
Don't go to 2nd. Ave Saloon or the British Bulldog anymore cause if I see you there I'm gonna have my friend kick your ass for me, alright!
I go where the fuck I want. Plus you'd be stupid to send somebody my way. I'll fucking kill.
You're so fucking pathetic, you need a psychiatrist you crazy, fucked up, asshole! You and Jessie should go together.
To: Jessie Rule
Whether or not you believe me, I just thought you should know that your boyfriend Matt is a cheater. He cheated on you twice last year with me in November. He doesn't deserve me or you. If I had known what I know now, I would have been done with him months ago, but he's a liar. He's been lying to me about you two being on again, off again. But I know the truth now and as far as I'm concerned, he's dead to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment