FYI I cheated on you when I wasted those five days of my life dating you and I fucked Robert three times last week. It's fucking over, so stop telling him you're not done with me and that he can't talk to me. You don't own me and you never did. What the fuck are you talking about you slut? It's all news to me and I'm glad he's hitting that. No, I seduced your friend and the funny part is he actually believed I liked him! You're the man-whore, I'm surprised I haven't caught anything from your numerous one night stands. I'm clean and my friends with benefits are clean and they care and treat me better than you ever did. Just remember Karma is a bitch! Oh wait you know all about that, lol! You're so fucking dumb. I remember when Robert drove while I fucked you in the backseat. Then you go fuck him...hahaha sluuuuut! Yup, I fucked him and I came each and every time unlike with you and your pathetic sex. You can pretend like you don't care but we both know you feel betrayed. You have no genuine friends, Matt. All you have is your fucked up family and a gf that you don't deserve! I feel so sorry for her. You can call me names and have the last word but I have friends and family that love me no matter what. What do you have? You're an empty shell of a man...You're the one with the sick family and you know it. I'm doing better than I ever was before. I have my own place and a great job. You have nothing but people who use you for sex.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and I'm living proof of it. I don't wallow in self pity about what happened to me. But you still cry like a big, baby over the accident that you blame yourself for. That's the difference between me and us. I'm strong and you're weak. You may have a job and your own place now but I accomplished all of that at 21 way before you ever did! Remember that!
You're comical. Like really, thanks for the laughs you brought me today. Well enjoy the rest of your awesome life.
I will and I'm happy now that you and your constant drama is finally gone from my life. Tell Robert I said thanks for tell me all about your lies. He's a real friend huh? =)
No comments:
Post a Comment