Friday, August 6, 2010

Too drunk to fuck

Amy and I went to a party at her friend Bobby's house Friday night...I finally met Bobby's roommate, Jeff who Amy has been trying to hook me up with for weeks. He was cute in his own way I guess. He was already buzzed when we got there and Amy, Bobby, me and Jeff played beer pong.  Basically in a nutshell I hooked up with Jeff and he was really intoxicated. He fingered me and pulled out my Nuva Ring handed to me and I took it back re-inserted it. Then we had sex I almost came and he lost his erection then he passed out cold. I fell asleep and woke up in Jeff's piss. Went back to sleep again on top of a sheet away from his piss. Then he woke up realized he pissed the bed put towels on top and he fingered me again and tried to fuck me but he couldn't get hard because he was still drunk from the night before. I left my Nuva Ring in his bed, I think he might of jacked it. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment