Saturday, August 7, 2010

Amoral – adjective 1. not involving questions of right or wrong; without moral quality; neither moral nor immoral.

I don't pick up on men and I don't do "one night stands". I don't even wear "fuck me" clothes. I don't like rough sex and I don't take it up the ass. I hate the messy entanglements casual sex can sometimes create but masturbation can get so boring. Whenever I touch myself I feel dirty but having meaningless sex with a friend doesn't make me feel dirty at all. The difference between me and the average slut on the street is that I went to high school with all my lovers and ex-boyfriends. So in other words, "I shit where I eat" which leads to very unsatisfactory situations. Because everyone knows everyone in this town. It's like one big I rarely have sex just once with a guy. I always come back for more and they always come back for more.

It has come to my attention that I might have slight animosity towards men...wait, towards "boys" because most guys between the ages of 18-25 are still considered to be boys "emotionally", at least in my opinion.




No comments:

Post a Comment