Monday, August 26, 2013

Bringing home the bacon.

Today was my first day at my new job and it went GREAT! Sometimes it sucks being a responsible adult and I've been extremely stressed with my job search, my finances, my relationship, my lack of a social life and with Lux my cat becoming adjusted to (yet again) a new home. And I guess I just realized this weekend I will not have any time during the week (M - F) to do anything really productive besides work because my hours are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m which sucks and then doesn't at the sametime. Oh well, at least my boyfriend has been really great and awesome and I have a funny feeling it's because he's reading my blog. Probably even as I type this. The other day he said something like, "Thanks for having sex with me even though you're not always in the mood I really appreciate it." I'm not an idiot he had to have read the blog post from the other night and the past posts I left in my drafts about another dude who shall not be named.

If he is reading it at least someone cares enough to  want to know about all the absurd thoughts, yearnings, awful and sometimes funny memories I like to write about. Life can get really fucked up or just be easy peasy and really great sometimes and I just feel the need to share some of these experiences but not all of them.

One strange thing did happen last night, in the middle of the night while I was asleep. David Curtis called me at two something in the morning. I am curious as to why he rang me so late and after so much time. I wonder if he relapsed or something. I texted him barely tonight but knowing him he won't reply. Very interesting, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment