Friday, November 5, 2010
Friday night creep.
I'm sitting here in bed, debating whether I should just move into Robert and Nick's house this week or wait until next month...my uncle woke me up this afternoon and asked me what I was gonna do today. And I said, I don't know half asleep practically. Then he told me I needed to go buy hubcaps for my car and wash it. I said no I'm not going to a junkyard to go search for original hubcaps for my car. Fuck that! He said yes you are and walked away. He's been bothering me everyday practically since last week. I seriously want to slap him sometimes, he's such a stupid, annoying prick. He's shorter than me and I can't stand him anymore. Ughhh! I hate my life. I want to go spend the night somewhere. Like at Robert and Nick's or at Andrew's house. Later... I got a text from Frank and we made plans to go to dinner and hang out. We went to this Chinese restaurant I like and then to downtown Claremont to hang out. I had fun except for when I passed by Darcy, Jimmy, Kate and some chick in a fast food restaurant and embarrassed myself when I knocked on the window and said hi and came off sounding and looking like a huge creep! I am a creep sometimes. Frank kept trying to flirt with me and it was awkward and weird because I call him Bible Boy behind his back because he seems like such a good guy that he doesn't even jack off. Then we passed this white guy with straight, long black hair that hung to his shoulders and was playing the guitar and playing the harmonica, I tried to make eye contact with him when we first passed but he seemed shy and didn't catch me staring at him. I should of gave him a one dollar bill with a note and my number. I'm such a shy person myself sometimes, it's annoying! Boo! He looked a little like Jack White...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment