Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Andrew Bremer and Ken from Mortal Kombat.
I want my coat back and I want to get laid. If only, if only - I didn't have a curfew, I could do both. I still can't believe I hooked up with a knight from Medieval Times. It's too bad he's such a nerd and an even bigger nerd, than Kevin and Adam combined and he's short. :( Nick cock, though... I'm so bored I've taken to drawing and listening to Grizzly Bear, since I can't go out and spend anymore money-two tires cost me over two hundred dollars yesterday at Wal-Mart! FML. That is all that happened today, nothing more, nothing less. I can't sleep I have I insomnia again — or maybe my sleeping pattern is all fucked up from staying up until two o'clock in the morning every night. I can't fall asleep unless I take an Ambien or Tylenol PM and I've run out of the Tylenol and I refuse to take the Ambien it makes me feel groggy when I wake up. Later... It's funny how alcohol makes you lose your inhibitions and do whatever makes you happy at that exact moment and time in your alcohol induced euphoria. I remember the next morning when I woke up in number 26's bed and realized where I was, what I did the night before and how I couldn't remember for the life of me, what his name was. I hate waking up in my make-up I always feel so dirty and greasy, literally — I have oily skin. I walked to the bathroom in only a t-shirt and pulled down the shirt to hide my bare ass cheeks as I walked away. After I peed I looked at my tired and my faded make-up, dirtied face and realized I had a wad of gum in my hair. And that I had cotton mouth but I was too tired and lazy to brush my teeth, again. No one ever brushes their teeth before they go to sleep, I noticed. None of my friends or acquaintances do, if I could I would probably bring a toothbrush and toothpaste with me at all times. Is that too, OCD. I always try to brush my teeth about 2-3 times a day, doesn't anyone else, nowadays?! So far, I've slept with twenty six guys in four years. Six "new" guys in 2010 and eleven guys this year alone in total. I know I'm considered to be slutty by the consensus of our society, but our society is a fucked and biased people. If some guys are considered to be Ladykillers why can't I be one too? I can be called a Mankiller. I don't feel like a whore, I feel free and cynical, judgemental but open and extroverted. I still deserve to be loved and to love. I also deserve a bf, I just can't seem to find the perfect one. So I'll just wait until he comes along — my other half, my best friend. I hope he is cute and likes Elliott Smith and is taller than me. That's all I ask please let him be six feet or taller please? Pretty please with a cherry on top!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment