Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw.

I was in heat and ending my period. I could smell the blood on me before I left on the trip. I blame everything on the blood.
Your mouth tastes good. Thank you. How naked do you want to get? Ex-lover # 25 looks up at me into my eyes and says, "That's it, I'm done. What", I ask, bewildered and slightly confused. Number twenty-five says "Just like you said I'm just a boy, I'm not a man yet." Well, that sucks. I knew we should of just kept fucking on the couch I was on the verge of coming but my back was hurting from laying on the couch all funky. Switching over to fucking on the floor of the living room was a bad idea because he had full penetration and came not even a few minutes later.
Fuck my life.
I figure the reason why most guys have premature ejaculation is because they "don't"  get the chance to have sex very often. Plus I think it's just a fact that young guys, come fast.
I looked up at him as he extracted himself from me and I realized my tits were bare and I was butt naked. He immediately went to the bathroom to take the condom off, take a piss and flush them both down the toilet in a watery abyss of waste.
I get dressed in the dark and I hope he never realizes I am on day five of my rag.
Having sex with someone that finishes before you is like dinner without dessert.
Gratifying at first but a huge letdown when you don't get to enjoy the best part of the meal.
After  he comes out of the bathroom I take my turn and urinate and I am stone, cold, sober and not even slightly amused. I sigh as I flush the toilet and I don't bother brushing my teeth before I go to sleep. No one else here does either, so why should I? I have absolutely no one to impress.
After

No comments:

Post a Comment